What's in my heart...

*Scheduled entry sebab aku takut aku tak sempat online or dah bersalin or tgh bersalin masa ni. Ngeh3...*


On this date, a year ago...we became husband and wife...
On this date, a year ago...you became my life...
On this date, a year ago...I gave you half of my heart...
On this date, a year ago..you became mine..


I might not be the best wife..
I might not be a good cook..
I might not be the ideal woman..
I might not even be your dream girl...


But you're like a sandstorm,
Bursting through my life.
You're like a glue,
Patching the pieces that fall apart..


Although we fight and we argue...
I still love you
Although we're apart and I can't see you...
I still love you


So Dear Mr Hubbee, here's what I want to say to you...

Thank you for giving me a year of happiness and thank you for willing to give me more..
Thank you for having faith in me, even when I don't believe in myself no more..
Thank you for being by my side, even when my world falls apart..
Thank you replacing the heart that I don't even have anymore...


I thank Allah for giving me you.
And I'm thankful that I still have you.
So here's to our future together, come what may
There's nothing I could present you today..
But if I can say....


Here's a little you, inside my womb...
And I pray to Allah that we have a nice life together
From now 'till Jannah... (^_^)

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR HUBBEE.....
(11 November 2011 - 11 November 2012)

Comments

  1. Tahniah semoga ikatan perkahwinan amalina & suami kekal hingga ke akhir hayat AMIN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts