11 November 2013

To my dearest Hubbee,

Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for putting up with me through my ups and downs, my highs and lows, my happiness and sadness
Thank you for ignoring my flaws, my imperfections, my tantrums, my mood swings, my anger, my OCD, my selfishness, my ridiculousness
Thank you for accepting me for me

Thank you for buying me burgers late at night
Thank you for allowing me to order 2 glasses of drinks when we dine out
Thank you for massaging my stiff shoulder
Thank you for letting me have my way most of the times

I know I can be a lunatic most of the times
I know I'm not the perfect wife
But you can be an asshole sometimes
And we're perfect for each other!

I hate you most of the times. You know that, right?
I hate you leaving the wet towel on the floor
I hate you leaving your dirty socks everywhere
I can't stand you drinking Nescafe every morning and night
I can't stand you making jokes all of the time
I hate most of you
But I love you enough to hate you less

Thank you for the best 2 years of my life
Thank you for having this family with me
Thank you for having the most cutest, cheerful, active, clever, adorable son I could ever dream of with me
Thank you for everything you've done for me

I have lived 2 years of my life with you
And I pray to Allah that I could spend the rest of my life with you
May Allah blessed us and grant us happiness, health and iman.
Amin.

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Boo!

Love,
Your crazy, OCD, imperfect wife

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Mom,

Thank you for bringing me into this world
Thank you for giving me the best 14 years of my life
Thank you for making me who I am today
And most of all, thank you for being my mom

I hate you sometimes for leaving me so early
I was only 14, Mom
I'm not ready for the world
But thank you for preparing me

If only you were still here
I know that you'll be very happy that I choose this date to get married
I know that you'll be very happy to see the family that I have now
I know that you'll be very happy that I am happy

If you're still here you'd be 62 now
Would you be glad to meet your son-in-law?
Would you be happy to play with your grandson?
Would you be proud of your little girl?

I never stop missing you, Mom.
I never stop loving you.

Happy Birthday, Mom.
May you rest in peace
And may Allah grant you access to Jannah.
Amin.

Al-Fatihah.
Ewa Johari.
11 November 1951 - 1 Mac 2001.

Love,
Always your Little Girl, Na.

Comments

Popular Posts