1st March...

1st March comes and goes. And whenever it comes my mood is like a trainwreck! And its hard to keep a straight face and act normal when it is actually not. At all. The hardest thing to do is to actually lie to your beau that you are fine when you clearly are not. Its just that my feelings are not something I could casually talk about. And here, in this empty screen, I feel a sense of security and anonymity...to actually jot down a trace of my feelings...


1st March 2012
It has been 11 years Mom.
And I still miss you like I've always did.
Today, 11 years ago. You left.

And the scar is still healing Mom..


Don't worry. He's taken good care of me.
You will be proud to meet him, I know.
If only you could meet him...


I'm sorry I haven't been seeing you lately.
But it gets harder to enter the graveyard everytime.
Everytime.

Comments

  1. Al-fatihah...
    perbanyakkan doa utk permudahkan perjalanannye di sana...amin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts