Errrrr.......

Saye tau entri before ni wat ramai tertanya2 and risau and pelik (perasan je lah! mcm la org amik tau sgt! hehehehe...)

Just for the record... Don't worry k guys? I'm OK.... It's just that I will stop my wedding preparation. So I will not be doing any wedding preparation for myself (so you won't hear any stories about my wedding preparation anymore). BUT.... I will keep on blogging. Because I love this community. I love this world... And I still love wedding!! *winks!*

I love to read other b2b's blog (and other bloggers too!). Love to hear your preparation, your stories, your life, your love... So.. PEACE k? Hehehe...

P/S : thanks intan.. =)

Comments

  1. am i spread out the negative vibes here? haha.seems like everyone started to keep low abt the wedding preps.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nadya : ade la problem sket..hehehe
    lisa : its not ur fault la dear...mungkin tgh musim stress kot?haha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts