The day!!!!!

FINALLY THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

I'm Officially Engaged to Mohd Muzaffar!!!!!

So..would like to share a few pic yg sempat snap during the BIG day yesterday (11th December 2011)..ni just a few yg sempat snap using my own cheap camera.hehe..for more picture kene tunggu cameraman give me the softcopy yeeeee.... :)

Tema : Red Roses


With my 'Mak Andam' yg sbt best!!tqvm Ain!!!luv u la!! (^_^)


These are my crazee friends from TCSJB


Pose malu2..ahahahahaha


My sireh junjung


Show off my ring yg xseberapa...hehehe


With my little devil yg cube utk mengendeng dgn saye..hehehe...so cute!!


Me & Him... (^_^)


With my friends...tq guys sbb sudi dtg!!! =)


Alhamdulillah semuanya berjalan lancar..a few hiccups di sana sini tak menjejaskan overall perjalanan majlis..I'm really happy that everything has gone well and now I'm officially engaged to Mohd Muzaffar. A fiance..and I'm more happy that I get to share this special day with my dear friends.. :)

So..that's all yg boleh dikongsi for now.Will upload more picture later. And also I will share my tips & other DIY tricks..thanks guys!!!!!

Comments

  1. Congrats dear....
    best x jd tunang org dh ni?hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq dear.. :)
    i think mixed feeling la jd tunang org niee..
    happy,nervous,anxious..sume ade..huhu.. >.<

    goodluck 4 ur wedding dear.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts