Nobody messes with my baby!

It's 11.24pm and I'm posting using my BB so I'll just keep this short

Mlm ni rasa nak marah je. Apa perasaan korang kalau korang da give up rocker yg supposed to be for your baby for other people?
And apa perasaan korang kalau tiba2 somebody else demand nak 2units rocker yg korg order 2nd time tu?
WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!
Aku tau rocker tu murah.Yes.Murah sangat..
Tapi please consider org2 yg da order,byr deposit,tggu dgn penuh sabar...
And please consider AKU!!!
AKU yg da give up 1st time around.AKU yg bersusah-payah kumpul org 2x..
Do you really expect me to give it up the 2nd time around?!
And you,Mr H.Who can't say NO to those around you. Silent treatment for you.Tonight.

Nobody messes with my baby's stuff.And I mean NOBODY!!Not even you,the daddy!Grrrr....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts